How to start a start-up
Are you interested in learning more about how to create a successful start-up? The lecture series “How to start a start-up” from Stanford University gives you a unique opportunity to listen to famous US entrepreneurs and investors who share their personal experience on how to come up with brilliant business ideas, design products people love and raise venture capital. Luxembourg experts will also present their experiences and answer your questions.
Join us once a week at start-up co-working spaces or business incubators to watch a lecture from Stanford University featuring, among others, Peter Thiel(Founder of Paypal, Palantir or Founders Fund) and Kevin Hale (Founder of Wufoo and Partner at Silicon Valley seed fund provider Y Combinator). After the video session, Luxembourg’s most renowned entrepreneurs and investors will add their local perspective and discuss with participants.
Be aware that places are limited and if you want to attend, please make sure to be on time in order to get a seat. Registered participants have priority.
Wednesday 29/04/15: Building Product, Talking to Users, and Growing @luxfuturelab
- Adora Cheung, Founder of Homejoy
- with the participation of Jacques Touillon (AIRBOXLAB) and Eugène Mizin (JobToday)
Wednesday 06/05/15: Business Strategy and Monopoly Theory @luxfuturelab
- Peter Thiel, Founder of Paypal, Palantir, Founders Fund
- with the participation of Jed Grant (KYC3) and Marc Molitor (President LBAN)
Tuesday 12/05/15: Growth @nyuko
- Alex Schultz, VP Growth of Facebook
- with the participation of Benjamin Blasco (Petit Bambou) and Frantz Micolli (KonnectR)
Wednesday 20/05/15: How to Build Products Users Love @nyuko
- Kevin Hale, Founder of Wufoo and Partner at YCombinator
- with the participation of Wondermags and Koen Cloostermans, Designer in Residence at nyuko
For further information please visit our linkedin sub-group "How to start a Start-up" in "Start-up Luxembourg"
Luxinnovation, Jonk Entrepreneuren, LPEA, luxfuturelab, Chambre de Commerce
With the participation of: