Managed by Luxinnovation, the Luxembourg Creative Industries Cluster brings together various interconnected players in order to increase their visibility and enhance their innovation potential. All this while the sector is constantly growing while at the same time undergoing numerous technological changes.
Cluster members represent 12 industries that are very active in Luxembourg: architecture (engineering/town planning); crafts and manufacturing; visual arts; films and audiovisual; design; fashion design; gaming; marketing and communication; literature; digital media and publishing; performing arts and music.
The cluster has two main priorities:
- Develop an online platform targeting both the creatives and their clients
- Promote the international visibility of the creative industries by supporting creatives in their activities
- Raise awareness and inform the markets
- Encourage collaboration between members
- Increase the visibility and market access of members
- Enhance entrepreneurial skills
- Act as an expert intermediary between the government, institutions and professional chambers and the creatives
- Establishment of relationships between members with converging interests
- Organisation of workshops to develop export capacities
- Facilitation of exchange with institutions and professional chambers