As information and communication technologies (ICT) are the foundation of almost every business, the Luxembourg ICT Sector aims to optimise ICT to enable growth and success for various sectors. The sectors’s main focus in on facilitating cross-sector business development, supporting companies in their growth and bringing companies and research together.
The sector brings together various players in the field of ICT in Luxembourg. It catalogues businesses and activities and helps organisations stay current, communicate and initiate partnerships.
- Identify and develop new and sustainable cross-sectorial business opportunities for ICT companies
- Identify and support ICT start-ups with strong motivation and high development potential
- Promote the competences of Luxembourg’s ICT sector and increase its international visibility
- Follow main hot topics and identify possible cross-sectorial flagship projects
- Support to business development in targeted areas aligned with Luxembourg’s priorities: cybersecurity, fintech, big data, the Internet of Things, high performance computing, artificial intelligence, blockchain, etc.
- Help promising ICT start-ups develop, notably with finding their first clients and expanding internationally, in collaboration with the other players across the Luxembourg ecosystem
- Participation in major international fairs and events in order to promote Luxembourg’s ICT sector and companies
- Definition and initiation of cross-sectorial collaborative projects
- Organisation of events and networking opportunities