Managed by Luxinnovation, the Luxembourg Materials & Manufacturing Cluster fosters innovation, business development and cross-sector cooperation. Its aim is to create new and sustainable business opportunities and increase productivity and competitiveness. The cluster gathers public and private entities from start-ups to multinationals.
The cluster focuses in particular on composite materials, plastic loop and industry 4.0.
- Contribute to the implementation of new technologies and the creation of high added value in the industry eco system (with a special focus on industry 4.0, additive manufacturing, automation and robotics)
- Support the plastic loop project with the aim to answer industry needs, both locally and with greater region partners
- Promote the Luxembourg industry in the Greater Region and at the international level to foster the local economy
- Stimulate innovation and business development through public-private partnerships and cross-sector flagship projects
Set of specialised support services
- Business development – We initiate partnerships among our members and connect them to potential investors and financiers. We also promote cross-sector innovation projects.
- R&D – We help our members launch R&D and innovation projects and stimulate collaboration between industry and public research organisations.
- Funding – We support our members in finding suitable national and European funding instruments.
- Technology – We identify key technologies that can benefit our members and implement them through joint flagship projects.
- Partner search – We assist our members in finding suitable partners in Luxembourg and the Greater Region as well as at the international level.