Who can be certified for Fit 4 Resilience?
Any consultant who can demonstrate the following skills:
- Expertise in strategy and management, marketing and finance
- Expertise in the Lean method/process optimisation and Design Thinking
- Experience in running a company/business unit
- Solid knowledge of new technologies (in particular ERP, CRM, DMS, CAD / CAM, etc.)
- Ability to speak in at least two of the following languages: French, Luxembourgish, English, German
- At least 5 years of experience in the implementation of similar projects
What are your obligations under the Fit 4 Resilience programme?
- Respect the Fit 4 Resilience approach and methodology
- Daily rate of € 1,200 excluding VAT, with a fee ceiling of € 30,000 excluding VAT.
- Completion of the project in 6 weeks
When can I apply to become a certified consultant?
The call for consultants has been open since 18 May 2020.
NOTE : JUNE, 10 IS THE DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMISSION IF APPLICATIONS.
Details of the call are available here.
Applications must be sent to email@example.com (only fully completed applications will be taken into account).