The 2020 Cleantech Forum Europe will focus on the following themes:
- Deep De-Carbonisation: Halving our emissions requires deep cuts in the carbon intensity of our industries. Where are the low-hanging fruit and longer shots?
- Circularity: In every sector, circularity offers new opportunities. What is the potential scope and scale? Can we stop the make, use and dispose model?
- Inspired by nature: More than ever, we’re turning to natural solutions to fight the climate crisis. Can we leverage soil, trees and biodiversity to create a climate-positive path?
- Digital for Good: Edge connectivity, AI and digitization enable decentralization and optimization. But data demands energy. What role should digitization play in the 2020s?
- Resilience and Urbanisation: The climate crisis is pushing us toward adaptation. Cities face the brunt of the risk and depend on innovation for survival.
- Financing the Transition: How will financing models and players evolve in the 2020s to scale innovation faster and achieve the transition we’re all waiting for?
Detailed information about the agenda and speakers is available on the event website.
About Cleantech Forum Europe
Luxembourg hosts the 2020 edition of Cleantech Forum Europe. This major event on clean technologies is a “must attend” event for many investors, government agencies, corporations, SMEs and start-ups. It attracts around 400 delegates each year – investors, government agencies, corporations, SMEs and start-ups – from 25-30 countries. Organised by Cleantech Group, the 2020 edition has the Ministry of the Economy, Luxinnovation and Luxembourg for Finance (LFF) as organising partners.