Luxinnovation has the pleasure of inviting you to a workshop on additive manufacturing in Luxembourg. The workshop will present the outcomes of our study of the national additive manufacturing landscape and provide examples of successful R&D activities carried out by Luxembourg industry and research institutes.
The Luxembourg Materials & Manufacturing cluster has investigated how Additive Manufacturing can be boosted in Luxembourg in order to ensure that the local industry is keeping up to speed in this important field. After the presentation of our findings you will get introduced to some Luxembourg key players in the field. They will share their success stories and present opportunities for your business to implement this advanced manufacturing technology in your current processes. The workshop is thus an excellent occasion to find partners that can help your company move forward in this field.
- 9.00 – 9.15 | Welcome coffee
- 9.15 – 9.30 | Introduction
- 9.30 – 10.45 | Additive manufacturing in Luxembourg – possibilities for equipment sharing
- Walter Grzymlas – Saturne Technology
- Vincent Berthé – LIST
- Guillaume Boisot – e-Xstream engineering
- Thomas Andreas – Rotarex
- Inma Peral Alonso – Uni Luxembourg
- Dean Kauffman – 3DPrint.lu
- Jean-François Zune – Simaform
- 10.45 – 11.00 | Coffee Break
- 11.00 – 12.00 | Brainstorming session