International cross-border contacts are more important than ever before.
The network of the Saarland automotive industry, automotive.saarland, and the local Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) are organizing this cross-border matchmaking event focusing on bringing together buyers and suppliers of the automotive branch. The event is carried out in cooperation with the German Association for Materials Management, Purchasing and Logistics (BME), with support of Pôle Automobile Européen (PAE), a cooperation between the automotive clusters of the greater region.
In the afternoon of 30.11.2020 the PRODPILOT Grand Prix winner will be awarded.
Who should attend?
All players from the automotive supply chain:
- Component suppliers
- Raw materials and commodities suppliers
- Service providers
- Research institutes
The event is open for companies from the following areas of activity:
- Material manufacture and processing
- Synthetic, textile and rubber processing
- Stamping technology, pressing technology, tool construction
- Production, CNC, cutting
- System, special machine and device construction
- Software, IT
- Engineering, design, measuring technology, sensors
- New Mobility
Registrations open until 25.11.2020 with a meaningful profile and minimum one marketplace item (product, service or cooperation).
Download the fact sheet to the event here.