The seventh BBI JU Info Day will take place on 22 April 2020 as a virtual event, due to safety and health considerations for all participants during the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak.
BBI JU Info Day is extended to two days to allow more online networking opportunities.
- First part (22 April): dedicated to presentations on topics ranging from the vision for the bioeconomy in Europe to the specificities of drafting a good proposal for the Call 2020. The web streaming will start at 9:30 and will run until 12:50.
- Second part (22-23 April): dedicated to one-to-one meetings to be scheduled via the BBI JU Partnering Platform.
Register for the info day to receive all the information and latest updates about the event, 2020 Call for proposals and other funding opportunities for the bio-based industries. The registration is free of charge. However, web streaming will be open to anyone to follow.
The virtual format will focus on the 2020 Call for proposals and registered participants will also receive the updated material to prepare: call brochure, presentations, recordings, as well as relevant links.
Register for free on the BBI JU Partnering Platform to start collaboration with other potential applicants and build consortia. Networking opportunities have been expanded, as one-to-one remote meetings can now be scheduled for three days:
- 22 April – from 13:00 to 18:00
- 23 April – from 9:30 to 18:00
- 12 May – from 9:30 to 18:00