The conference and brokerage event “Business opportunities in a circular economy” will be held in Oslo 26th September 2018.
The event will focus on the following topics:
- reducing material and resource inputs
- maintaining the value of products, materials and resources for as long as possible
- minimising the generation of waste
- replacing non-renewable resources with biomass
- protecting oceans and land from waste and litter by remediating existing concentrates, mitigating new pollution and developing biodegradable bio plastics.
- R&D, new business models and value chains
The brokerage event will be a great opportunity to meet international business partners, technology suppliers, potential clients and researchers for future Horizon 2020 collaboration.
More information here.
Registration open until 20 September 2018.