Luxembourg is home to a dynamic start-up ecosystem. We know all of our start-ups and their needs, are international by default and business friendly as a rule. We would love to meet you and explore mutual business opportunities, help you propel your start-up to the next level and expand on the European market.
Our ecosystem is:
- Human in size with easy access to political decision-makers, regulators, investors and international groups
- With a digital vision – at the heart of the government’s agenda, innovative startups and companies and research centres work closely together
- Offering flexible support – for offices and business development, adapted to start-ups at different stages of maturity
- An ideal launch pad – to expand into Europe, centrally located, multi-lingual, major financial centre with access to funding and government grants
Come and join our start-up event on Friday 19 July which is held in association with and at the Taiwan Tech Arena (TTA) Taipei, followed by a networking cocktail. Our industry experts and senior members from Luxembourg’s Ministry of the Economy will give you an overview of Luxembourg’s offer for innovative start-ups.
14:00 | Registration and welcome
14:30 | Opening address
- Dr. Choyou-Huey CHIOU, Director General of Department of Academia – Industry Collaboration and Science Park Affairs, Ministry of Science and Technology
14:35 | Welcome remarks
- Mr. Daniel da Cruz, Director General for Foreign Trade and Investment Promotion, Luxembourg Ministry of the Economy
14:40 | Group photo
14:45 | Luxembourg Start-up ecosystem – Your Gateway to Europe
- Mr. Michele Gallo, Director ICT Coordination, Luxembourg Ministry of the Economy
- Mr. Olivier Zephir, Business Advisor, Technoport
- Mr. Ken Pentimonti, Principal and European Manager, Paladin Capital Group
- Mr. François Thill, Director Cyber Security, Luxembourg Ministry of the Economy
15:30 | Testimonial from Luxembourg Start-up
- Mr. Julien Hennequin, COO, Odysseus Space
15:40 | Q&A
16:00 | Networking cocktail until 17:00. Light food and beverages will be served.
Register now by clicking on the blue register button. Kindly note that registrations close on 12 July.
If you have questions, please contact:
Sophie LIAO, Senior Advisor│Luxembourg Trade and Investment Office, Taipei
Suite 1812, 18 F, No. 333, Sec.1, Keelung Road, Taipei 11012