The Ministry of the Economy of Luxembourg, +Impakt and the Luxembourg Cleantech Cluster by Luxinnovation (LU) are joining forces in order to promote the Product Circularity Data Sheet (PCDS). Major actors from the Circularity Dataset Initiative will present the latest development of this innovative tool and their own experience with its deployment on the field.
This event is an official World Circular Economy Forum (WCEF) Side Event promoted by Sitra, Finland.
The objective is to present the PCDS and its key benefits. Major achievements obtained within the last 18 months will be accompanied by a panel discussion allowing interactive discussion.
1. Introduction by Franz Fayot, Minister of the Economy and Minister for Development Cooperation and Humanitarian Affairs of Luxembourg
Welcome words from the Minister himself
2. Presentation of the PCDS
What is the PCDS, key benefits and major achievements – Jérôme Petry, Deputy Director Sustainable Technologies, The Ministry of the Economy of Luxembourg
3. Testimonial on the practical usage of the PCDS
Panel hosted by Jérôme Petry, Deputy Director Sustainable Technologies, The Ministry of the Economy of Luxembourg
- ArcelorMittal – Mauro Chiapini, ArcelorMittal
- Astron Buildings – René Oly, Lindab
- GS1 Nederland – Jan Merckx
- Tarkett – Alain Casoli
4. Q&A Session
Discussion hosted by – Thibaut Wautelet, +Impakt
Same people from the testimonial, you will be able to ask them questions.