FEDIL is pleased to invite you to a conference on the new BEPS-compliant IP tax regime in Luxembourg, which will take place on Monday, 7 May 2018 at 14h30 in the Chamber of Commerce Conference Center (room C2).
The objective is to provide an update on the key tax and legal aspects of the new IP regime covering:
- Legal qualification of the IPs
- Key changes introduced by OECD BEPS Action 5 and their impact on existing IP structures
- Separation between qualifying and non-qualifying assets and related income under the new regime
- Practical aspects regarding the tracking and documentation of eligible expenditures for the nexus ratio
- Key transfer pricing and substance considerations
- Sharing perspective of the application of the Luxembourg IP regime to the Luxembourg industry and innovative start-ups
14h00 | Registration & welcome coffee
14h30 | Conference program starts:
- Introduction by René Winkin, Director of Fedil
- Legal aspects presented by Pierre Kihn and Olivier Laidebeur, patent and trademark Attorneys at Office Freylinger
- Tax aspects presented by Bernard David, partner, International tax leader, Thierry Bovier, international tax partner, and Ralf Heussner, transfer pricing partner at Deloitte Luxembourg
- Theoretical showcase: Roundtable discussion between FEDIL, Office Freylinger and Deloitte Luxembourg
- Q & A
A cocktail will be served at the end of the conference.
The presentation will be in English.
Please register by clinking on the button below by 30 April 2018.