APRE, the Italian Agency for the Promotion of European Research, in collaboration with RSE – Ricerca sul Sistema Energetico – and with the support of C-Energy2020, organises the European Networking Workshop on Energy Systems call, which aims at bringing together selected players among academia, companies and research centres to boost the creation of project consortia.
The workshop will focus on the energy systems-related Horizon 2020 topics covered by the Work Programme ‘Clean secure and efficient Energy’ 2018-2020, as well as on the ERA-Net SES 2018 joint call (RegSys), in particular:
- LC-SC3-ES-1-2019: Flexibility and retail market options for the distribution grid
- LC-SC3-ES-2-2019: Solutions for increased regional cross-border cooperation in the transmission grid
- LC-SC3-ES-6-2019: Research on advanced tools and technological development
- LC-SC3-ES-8-2019: European Islands Facility – Unlock financing for energy transitions and supporting islands to develop investment concepts
- ERA-Net SES 2018 joint call (RegSys)
The workshop will be divided into a plenary session (presentation of calls and pitching session) and parallel sessions. During the pitching session, participants will have the opportunity to present ideas for project proposals and their organisation’s expertise, as well as to discover project ideas from other participants and identify their best partners. Participants will then organise in parallel sessions focussing on each of the selected topics and dedicated to the consortium building.