Luxinnovation and the European funding team invite you to a unique event in Luxembourg, during which our experts will present in detail new funding opportunities under Horizon 2020 for the years 2019 to 2020. Horizon 2020 is the European flagship funding programme for research and innovation across Europe.
After the introduction, 5 parallel sessions will cover funding opportunities in fields such as next-generation batteries, the circular economy, ICT, digital transformation in health and care, automated vehicles, Marie Sklodowska Curie Action (MSCA), and European Research Council (ERC).
This event is open to any public and private stakeholders willing to know more about European funding opportunities in the field of research and innovation.
9:00 | Welcome coffee
9:15 | Welcome words by Benjamin Questier, Head of European Funding, Luxinnovation
9:20 | Welcome words by Robert Kerger, Deputy Director, Ministry of Higher Education and Research
9:30 | Managing your European project – Tips and best practices for managing a Horizon 2020 project
Benjamin Questier, Head of European Funding, Luxinnovation
10:15 | Coffee-break and individual questions
10:45 | 2 x 5 Parallel Sessions (NCPs presenting new work programmes)
30 minutes on topics specific to funding opportunities:
- Artificial Intelligence, Big data, Digital Innovation Hubs by Géraud Guilloud (2x)
- Energy/Environment/Climate by Sanna Alaranta
- Health, care and wellbeing/food, agriculture and bioeconomy by Charles Betz
- Marie Sklodowska Curie Action/European Research Council by Charles Betz
- Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials, Biotechnology and Advanced Manufacturing and Processing by Stefano Pozzi Mucelli
- Smart, green and integrated transport by Stefano Pozzi Mucelli
- SME instrument by Younis Hijazi (2x)
- Social Sciences & Humanities by Sanna Alaranta
12:00 | End of Information Day