This international knowledge day event will highlight topics covered within the 2020 calls for proposals in Science with and for Society (SwafS) programme of Horizon 2020. Participants will have the possibility to join in a brokerage event (Day 2) which will be of particular interest and relevance to members of the Science with and for Society research community who are looking for networking and funding opportunities within Horizon 2020. The matchmaking event will give participants the opportunity to join pre-arranged meetings with other participants in order to identify possible collaborators and to facilitate the setup of SwafS project consortia.
Coordinators actively looking for project partners, can present their project during a flash presentation session.
The matchmaking session will be preceded by an information session, which will focus on the policy context, funding opportunities and the open call for proposals. This info session will bring valuable insights for your proposal preparation, adding important background information to compliment the bilateral meetings on the second day of the event.
Why to participate?
Do you intend to prepare a proposal under Science with and for Society 2020 call for proposals? Start building your consortium in Warsaw, on 14th-15th of October 2019!
- To get detailed information on the Horizon 2020 calls of the Science with and for Society Programme
- To get practical information related to proposal preparation
- To get to know key R&D players including researchers, representatives from CSOs and NGOs, practitioners, research programme managers as well as policy makers and research leaders
- To participate in short, sharp 20 minutes one-to-one pre-arranged meetings to foster effective international networking
- To present, discuss and develop new project ideas at international level
- To initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations and to facilitate the setup of quality partnerships in view of the open Horizon 2020 calls