This info day aims to inform (potential) applicants about topics included in the Cluster 4 ‘Digital, Industry and Space’ work programme of 2022.
Under the pillar II of Horizon Europe, Cluster 4 focuses on Digital, Industry and Space and aims to deliver on the following six destinations matching the Strategic Plan:
- Climate neutral, circular and digitised production
- Increased autonomy in key strategic value chains for resilient industry
- World leading data and computing technologies
- Digital and emerging technologies for competitiveness and fit for the Green Deal
- Open strategic autonomy in developing, deploying and using global space-based infrastructures, services, applications and data
- A human-centred and ethical development of digital and industrial technologies
All sessions will be available to watch. No registration is required.