Take the opportunity to meet online with companies & researchers for future R&D projects. Get the latest information on transnational funding schemes during our webinar on 10 November 2020, 3.00 pm CET (7.00 am MST / 5.00 pm MSK). Set up your individual B2Match profile in order to present yourself and your cooperation needs, and schedule virtual face-to-face meetings with potential cooperation partners until 10 December 2020.
For more information on the two funding networks presented here, please visit the homepages of IraSME and CORNET.
Funding R&D Projects
- Get up-to-date information on R&D funding opportunities. Get insight into successfully running or finished projects. Find partners for future cooperation.
- Open to all technological sectors and branches – we encourage multi-disciplinary approaches.
- Target group: companies, associations and research organisations.
- Schedule online face-to-face meetings with companies or researchers and get in touch with representatives of IraSME, CORNET, EEN and several national funding authorities
- Use the free matchmaking tool to browse profiles of other participants and schedule appointments online.
- The video chat system will be open from 10 November until 10 December 2020.
- Only for registered users!
- Initiate international contacts and cooperation.
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners.
- Present your project ideas looking for partners.
- Present your organisation and technical know-how.
- Get the latest information on R&D funding programmes.
- The event is free of charge.