- A giant public Pillow Fight to support patients in their fight against Parkinson’s disease.
- Free and open to everyone, companies and general public (all ages).
- There will be information booths, drinks*, barbecue*, music & entertainment.
A few rules…
- Bring only soft pillows without feathers!
- Zippers and buttons are forbidden.
- Swing lightly, many people will be swinging at once.
- Do not swing at people without pillows or with cameras.
- Remove glasses, piercings & jewels!
* All proceeds go to the National Centre of Excellence in Research on Parkinson’s Disease