Sustainability is the topic in the cross-border construction industry and neighbourhood development. The Greater Green Conference “Sustainable planning, construction and management of neighbourhoods – ideas, concepts and implementation in the Greater Region” follows concrete developments in the Greater Region and highlights particularly good examples.
9.30-10.00 a.m. – Arrival
10.00 a.m. – Welcome by moderator Guy Keckhut
10.10 a.m. – Greetings
- Arndt Müller, Chairman of the Board of Stadtwerke Trier
- Prof. Dr. Norbert Kuhn, President of the University of Applied Sciences Trier
- Dr. Thomas Griese, State Secretary in the Ministry of the Environment, Food, Energy and Forestry of Rhineland-Palatinate
- Florence Jacquey, Managing Director of the Summit Secretariat of the Greater Region
- Werner Spaniol, Deputy Chairman of the Board of ARGE Solar e.V.
11.15 a.m. – Key Note by Peter Mösle, Drees and Sommer: Green – Smart – Healthy – Circular – Digital buildings for liveable quarters
12.15 p.m. – Brief impulses Construction, sustainability and environmental technology networks Neobuild (Luxembourg), CAP2020 (Wallonia), Construction 21 (France), Wood Cluster (Luxembourg), GIPEBLOR (Grand Est), Renn.West (Rhineland-Palatinate/Saarland, Fibres Energievie (Grand Est), Cluster Ecoconstruction (Wallonia), Ecoliance (Rhineland-Palatinate)
13.00 p.m. – Vegetarian lunch buffet
14.00 p.m. – expert rounds (simultaneously)
- ZENAPA expert round “Healthier cities for humans and animals – perspectives on urbanity and biodiversity” with JörgBöhmer, Stadtbauernhof Saarbrücken, Fabien Thomas, Research Director of LIEC at the University of Lorraine, Christine-Petra Schacht, Head of the Trier Green Space Agency, Bernd Junge, IfaS
- GReENEFF Workshop “Neighbourhoods of the future” moderated by Pacal Thomé, saaris e.V.
- Quattropole expert round “Potentials of digitisation in municipal energy management – application examples and perspectives in the QuattroPole cities” with representatives from Saarbrücken, Metz, Luxembourg and Trier as well as Prof. Dr. Stefan Naumann, Professor of Environmental Informatics at the Environmental Campus Birkenfeld, moderated by AnneTurfin, Climate Alliance Frankfurt
- Greater Green Expert Round “Green Buildings and sustainable architecture” with Christina Ehlert, Senior Environmental Engineer at LIST, Christian Reinert, Project Manager Energy and Technology Park SWT, Christian Kibamba,GIPEBLOR, moderated by Prof. Dr. Matthias Sieveke, Dean of the Design Department of the University of Applied Sciences
15.30 p.m. – Presentation of results in the Plenum
15.50 p.m. – Coffee break
16.00 p.m. – Round table of the four Quattropole mayors on Sustainability and Innovations in the Quattropole – Challenges and Solutions
16.45 p.m. – End of conference