Come and visit us at Transport Logistic from 4 – 7 June in Munich Germany, the world’s leading industry event for logistics, mobility, IT and Supply Chain Management.
The leading worldwide logistics event will gather more than 2100 exhibitors from 63 countries and 60,000 trade visitors from 110 countries.
You will find us in:
- Hall B1 Stand 314 for Air Cargo
- Hall B6 Stand 221 for Logistic Services
If you are looking for a prime logistic gateway to and from Europe or a strong European logistic partnership then look no further. Luxembourg has so much to offer.
Here are some benefits, which when combined, make Luxembourg a world-class global and European logistics hub of choice:
60% of the EU’s GDP is accessible within just one trucking day
- Highly connected to Europe and beyond via air, rail, road and waterway networks
- Daily airfreight connections with global carriers to all continents
- Direct train link to and from China launched early 2019
- Leading freight airport with expertise in special cargo (including Pharma Center)
- Qualified logistic service providers with expertise in cross border e-commerce
- Fast and easy procedures for import, transit and export
- Highly skilled multi-lingual workforce
- Data-driven economy powering innovative logistic solutions
- Most open economy in Europe
- Busy friendly with the second lowest employer costs in the EU