In the context of the Interreg project “Pôle Automobile Européen (PAE)” aiming at strengthening the automotive sector in the Greater Region, the project partners cordially invite you to a visit at Audi focusing on lightweight material construction.
The visit will take place in Ingolstadt on 03 & 04 September 2019.
- 03/09 – morning: bus transfer from Saarbrücken to Ingolstadt
- 03/09 – afternoon: arrival at the hotel
- 03/09 – evening: “Carbon meets Automotive” event: exciting lectures will be provided Mr. Heinrich Timm, Member of the board of Carbon Composites e.V. and former leader of the Audi Lightweight Center, and Dr.-Ing. Markus Brzeski, General Manager of A+ Composites GmbH
- 04/09: Audi plant tour “Production compact” in English language, where we will discover the entire production process of the Audi Q2, Audi A3, Audi A4 and Audi A5 models and their derivatives. Afterwards Audi AG will provide their perspectives on the following topics:
- Audi in transformation – megatrends in the automotive industry
- Sustainability in the supply chain
- Procurement of e-components
- 04/09 – afternoon: bus transfer from Ingolstadt to Saarbrücken
Please note the following:
- Cost: all participants will have to pay for the hotel room only (approx. 100€). All the other costs (lunch, bus transfer, visit, …) are covered by the organization team.
- Simultaneous translation into French language will be provided during the 2 days.
- The number of participants is limited on a “first come, first serve” basis.
- People can travel with their own car if they wish (please notify the organization team)
The final program will be distributed early August.
If you wish to participate, please reply to email@example.com by August 16th at the latest.