The Research Council of Norway and the Institut français in Norway are pleased to announce the upcoming Horizon 2020 Health Brokerage Event which will will take place in Oslo on September 16th and 17th, 2019. The programme is obviously open to all types of participants, regardless of their nationality.
This free two-days event focuses on artificial intelligence in the health sector. It aims to provide invited experts with new collaboration opportunities in this research area within Horizon 2020.
The event programme includes speeches from French and Norwegian keynote speakers, open pitching sessions to present your work, and one-to-one meetings providing opportunities to initiate fruitful collaborations.
Do not miss your chance to get involved in the last H2020 Health calls for proposals!
Do you intend to write a proposal on Artificial Intelligence under the Health, Demographic Change & Wellbeing call? This event is a unique opportunity to meet european counterparts and to build your consortium.
Futhermore, this brokerage event aims at:
- Getting all the information needed for the upcoming Horizon 2020 calls in the « Health, Demographic change and Wellbeing » work programme,
- Getting informed about both French and Norwegian scientific knowledge and issues on the AI&Health theme,
- Pitching your own work and/or innovative project idea to an international audience and discovering other participants’ projects which might interest you,
- Participating in one-to-one meetings with researchers sharing interests to foster effective networking,
- Initiating cross-border contacts and facilitating the setup of Horizon 2020 project consortia.
Any applicant eligible to Horizon 2020 calls: companies, universities, scholars, research and technology organizations, public sector, NGOs and patients associations, etc.