Research and innovation projects are often collaborations between researchers and companies that cross national borders. Innovative companies or research laboratories can participate in various European programmes, depending on their profile and development strategy.
Building on our decade-long experience of EU funding programmes, we are able to respond to questions on where to get up-to-date information on programmes and calls for project proposals, what programmes are the most suitable for you or where and how to find European partners.
Horizon 2020 defines Europe’s R&D and innovation priorities for 2014-2020. The ambitious objective is to favour “intelligent, smart and inclusive” growth and is supported by a budget of about €80 billion for that period. In order to participate successfully, one needs to present a project of flawless scientific and technical quality. Furthermore, the project has to provide an economic and European added value.
- Opportunities and strategy: Identification of Horizon 2020 funding opportunities that match your project ideas and long-term strategy
- Concept validation: Optimisation of your project ideas to fit identified Horizon 2020 opportunities
- Partner search: Identification of potential partners via a European network
- Critical proposal review: Proposal writing follow-up to increase the quality and chances of success of your proposal
- Information and training courses: Training on topics such as successful proposal writing, European funding for SMEs, intellectual property rights, etc.
- Project management advice: Support to on-going projects with project and financial reporting, contract amendments and other legal and financial issues