Horizon 2020 – European funding
Luxinnovation is your contact point for Horizon 2020 in Luxembourg. Building on our decade-long experience of EU funding programmes, we are able to respond to questions on where to get up-to-date information on programmes and calls for project proposals, what programmes are the most suitable for you or where and how to find European partners. Covering all aspects of your participation in Horizon 2020, we are your personalised advice for success.
Research and innovation projects are often collaborations between researchers and companies that cross national borders. Innovative companies or research laboratories can participate in various European programmes, depending on their profile and development strategy. Funding is available for collaborative projects, but also for single small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). Getting access to all this information is complicated. Therefore, it is important to have a main structure providing guidance, practical information and assistance.
- Opportunities and strategy: Identification of Horizon 2020 funding opportunities that match your project ideas and long-term strategy
- Advice on open and forthcoming H2020 calls: Personalised advice available upon request
- Concept validation: Optimisation of your project ideas to fit identified Horizon 2020 opportunities
- Partner search: Identification of potential partners via our European network
- Critical proposal review: Proposal writing follow-up to increase the quality and chances of success of your proposal
- Information and training courses: Training on topics such as successful proposal writing, European funding for SMEs, intellectual property rights, etc.
- Project management advice: Support to on-going projects with project and financial reporting, contract amendments and other legal and financial issues