How does Fit 4 Horizon 2020 work?
- Financial support to Luxembourg-based companies to cover part of their costs for preparing and submitting Horizon 2020 project proposals
- Support by an approved consultant for companies setting up projects as coordinators
- Evaluation by national experts of project proposals before submission
- Public aid of up 5% of the costs incurred for the Horizon 2020 project submission, and of €3,000 for an SME instrument project
Which Horizon 2020 instruments are eligible for funding under Fit 4 Horizon 2020?
Fit 4 Horizon 2020 procedure
- A company wishing to submit a proposal should contact the National Contact Points (NCPs) as early as possible by filling out the project sheet.
- The NCP will contact the company to discuss the project in detail and support the project leader.
- The company should send the draft proposal for review before the submission deadline.
- After submitting the proposal, the company can apply for public aid for the Horizon 2020 project.
When can I participate in Fit 4 Horizon 2020?
The Fit 4 Horizon 2020 program is always open for applications. You can submit your application at any time during the year.