Who can participate in Fit 4 Digital?
Any small and medium-sized enterprise (SME)
- established in Luxembourg,
- which is not classified as an “undertaking in difficulty” and which has a company authorisation issued by the SME Department of the Ministry of the Economy. (Warning, certain fields of activity are not eligible!)
- that wants to take advantage of information technology.
Am I an SME?
Yes, if I have:
- less than 250 employees,
- less than 50 million euros in turnover or less than a total of 43 million euros on the balance sheet.
Please note that if one of your shareholders is a company that holds more than 25% of your share capital, this information will also be taken into account when calculating the scope of eligibility.
More information on page 15 of the “User’s Guide for the Definition of SMEs” published by the European Commission.
Am I an undertaking in difficulty?
Yes, if more than half of the subscribed share capital has disappeared as a result of accumulated losses.
When can I participate in Fit 4 Digital?
The Fit 4 Digital program is always open for applications. You can submit your application at any time during the year.
Fit 4 Digital, instructions for use
- The company chooses a consultant from the list of approved consultants.
- Once the choice has been made, the company completes the online form.
- Luxinnovation analyses and validates the company’s application.
- Following the successful validation, the company starts the diagnosis with the chosen consultant.
- At the end of the diagnosis, the company receives a fixed public aid of 5.000 €.
- At the end of the implementation phase, the company can apply for public aid up to maximum 50% of the costs incurred.