Who can be certified for Fit 4 Digital?
Any consultant with the following skills:
- Business coaching in operational management,
- Project management in multi-platform IT projects,
- Independence from a particular IT service provider,
- Recognised experience with Luxembourg SMEs in similar projects
What are your obligations during the Fit 4 Digital programme?
- Respect of the Fit 4 Digital methodology,
- Cost of a diagnosis charged to the customer of maximum 5.000€ without tax,
- Daily consultancy fee of maximum 850€ without tax,
- The implementation phase of the project may not exceed 18 months,
- Start within 4 months of approval of a project, which the consultant has initiated,
- Complete at least four “Fit 4 Digital” projects per year.
When can I apply for Fit 4 Digital?
The Fit 4 Digital program is always open for applications. You can submit your application at any time during the year.
Fit 4 Digital, instructions for use
1. The consultant sends an application to Luxinnovation including the following documents:
- Copy of the company authorisation,
- Company statutes,
- Bank details,
- Balance sheet, profit and loss accounts for the last financial year,
- Curriculum Vitae of all the people who will be working for Fit 4 Digital,
- Presentation of the consultant’s skills and experience.
2. Luxinnovation analyses the application file and invites the selected candidates for an individual interview.
3. Following the interview, Luxinnovation decides whether or not to approve the candidate.