Who can participate in Fit 4 Service?
Any small and medium-sized enterprise (SME)
- established in Luxembourg,
- which is not classified as an “undertaking in difficulty” and which has a company authorisation issued by the SME Department of the Ministry of the Economy. (Warning, certain fields of activity are not eligible!)
- that wants to assess and improve the customer experience.
Am I an SME?
Yes, if I have:
- less than 250 employees,
- less than 50 million euros in turnover or less than a total of 43 million euros on the balance sheet.
Am I an undertaking in difficulty?
Yes, if more than half of the subscribed share capital has disappeared as a result of accumulated losses.
When can I participate in Fit 4 Service?
The Fit 4 Service program is always open for applications. You can submit your application at any time during the year.
Fit 4 Service, instructions for use
- The company chooses a consultant from the list of approved consultants.
- Once the choice has been made, the company completes the online form.
- The Ministry of the Economy analyses and validates the company’s application.
- Following the successful validation, the company starts the diagnosis with the chosen consultant.
- At the end of the diagnosis, the company receives a fixed public aid of 6.000 €.
- At the end of the implementation phase, the company can apply for public aid up to maximum 50% of the costs incurred.