Who can work as a coach for Fit 4 Start?
The programme is open to all experts showing:
- the skill in tracking innovative start-ups
- particular expertise in one or more of the following areas: strategy and management/ marketing/ finance/ fund raising
- great knowledge of new technologies generally
- great knowledge of the national and international landscape (institutional and economical) in the start-up, ICT, Space and Health-tech areas
- expertise of Lean Start-up and of the Agile method
- the ability to deliver services in English and in French
What are your responsibilities during the Fit 4 Start programme?
The responsibilities of the coaches are as follows:
- To lead the coaching sessions
- Attend the Steering Committees
- Ensure a consistent reporting, towards the Luxinnovation candidates as well as the members of the Steering Committees
- On a regular basis, the coaches might be asked to answer the questions of the press, through interviews that will be planned as part of the different sessions.