Luxinnovation is the key partner of companies, start-up creators and investors who wish to develop and launch innovative activities in Luxembourg. Our Agency offers a wide range of free services, advice and assistance to businesses of all sizes, while leading flagship projects in partnership with research organisations. Within the Marketing & Communication department and as part of a maternity leave replacement, we are looking for a Digital Marketing & Communication Officer.
- Website maintenance and content management
- Follow-up and publication on social networks
- Coordination and management of e-mailing campaigns
- Writing and uploading of web content
- Contact and follow-up of tasks and projects with digital agencies
- Master Degree (Bac +4/5) in web design, digital marketing or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of blogging tools and CMS, including WordPress
- Excellent command of social networks (in particular LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter)
- Experience of SEO techniques, solid knowledge of Google Analytics, proven track record in web project management is a plus
- Fluent in French and English with excellent writing skills in both languages, knowledge of German and Luxembourgish will be considered a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office software, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
Are you interested? We offer a varied job within a professional, multidisciplinary, dynamic and human-sized organisation. Please submit your CV with a letter of motivation.
(m/f), full time, fixed term contract (CDD) 12 months – Ref: CO