Luxinnovation is the National Agency for Innovation and Research in Luxembourg. Luxinnovation contributes to the national economic development by fostering innovation and research, and manages, among others, the Cluster Initiative, which stimulates the collaborative development within key sectors of Luxembourg’s economy.
Within the context of the development of the Luxembourg Digital Innovation Hub (DIH), we offer a 6 month mission. To fill this position we are looking for a:
Full Stack Developer (m/f)
- Support the development and maintenance of the web DIH “Digital Maturity Assessment and matchmaking tool”
You are a Software Full Stack developer with a professional experience of one year. You are team player, result driven and you show following competencies:
- Development Languages: Mastering of at least one server-side programming languages (Java, Python, Ruby, .Net etc.)
- Database and cache: Knowledge of various DBMS technology (MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, SQLServer)
- Basic design ability: Principle of basic prototype design and UI /UX design.
- Server: Good background in Linux and others.
- Working with API (REST & SOAP): Knowledge of creations and consumption of REST and SOAP services is desirable.
- Version control system (VCS): knowledge of Git
- You are fluent in English and French. The knowledge of German and/or Luxembourgish is an asset.
We offer a mission with diversified tasks in a dynamic organisation.
Please send your application including a motivation letter and CV here.