Luxinnovation contributes to the economic development of Luxembourg by fostering innovation and research, fueling international growth and attracting foreign direct investment. One of Luxinnovation’s mission is to act as National Contact Point (NCP) for the European programmes for Research and Innovation, especially Horizon 2020. In this context, Luxinnovation is looking for a 4 to 5 month full-time trainee (m/f).
You will work in a dynamic team, which as its main objectives aims to raise awareness, advise and assist companies and public research organisations to participate in EU-funded research projects. In this context, you will:
- Offer support to team members in the management of EU funded projects
- Monitor key information sources on EU programmes and present information relevant to Luxembourg in a timely and engaging way
- Contribute to webinar and event organisation
- Provide support in organising meetings (preparation, follow-up)
- Help implement communication actions:
- Participate in communication activities of the team
- Draft articles for online and printed publication
- Analyse statistics on Luxembourg’s participation in H2020
As a member of the team, you will learn about best practices in project management, and Horizon 2020 specificities and relevant EU policies as well as Luxembourgish landscape on research and innovation.
You hold a university degree in political science, innovation management, or science. You are reliable, proactive, well organised and you are interested in EU policy making in research and innovation. In addition, you are:
- Perfectly fluent in English and French (written and spoken),
- Used to independent work
- At ease with Microsoft Office, especially advanced Excel and Powerpoint functions
We offer an internship with diversified tasks in a dynamic organisation. Please send your application including a motivation letter and CV.