Luxinnovation contributes to the economic development of Luxembourg by fostering innovation and research, fueling international growth and attracting foreign direct investment. Luxinnovation is a key and trusted partner for those who are interested in – and committed to – launching successful innovative activities in Luxembourg, from entrepreneurs and managers of start-up companies to foreign enterprises and investors.
Our Market Intelligence Service is looking for a 4-6 month full-time trainee (m/f) in order to contribute to the development of activities aiming at supporting the economic development of Luxembourg.
- Consolidate the database by centralising the information on different prospects
- Define a framework for data quality management and related processes to maintain and update the database, including the potential for automatisation;
- Propose possible indicators of performance to support MI in better targeting the companies to prospect;
- Support the MI service in collecting and analysing the information for ad-hoc market studies or country reports;
- Master in Economy, Business management or equivalent;
- Strong competences in data management, data analysis, data interpretation to support intelligence analysis;
- Analytical mind, precise, , well organised and autonomous
- Advanced knowledge of MS office tools, in particular Microsoft Excel. DB softwares (Access, Tableau…)…
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French is mandatory
We offer an internship with diversified tasks in a dynamic organisation. Please send your application including a motivation letter and CV.