In accordance with its missions, Luxinnovation offers, among others, advisory and supporting services to start-ups willing to develop innovative activities in Luxembourg. In this field of activity, we are looking for a start-up advisor on a fixed term contract (CDD) for 1 year.
- Support and guide innovative project owners in the Luxembourg start-up ecosystem and contribute to the development of the latter
- Support these start-ups in defining their business model, structuring their business plan while ensuring consistency among both the planned investments and the research-development and innovation activities
- Conduct due diligence on foreign companies, or company projects, susceptible to incorporate in Luxembourg in order to develop research-development-innovation activities, and set-up a relevant development plan
- Analyse public co-funding applications submitted by the start-ups and conduct concept notes
- Promote the different support mechanisms available to research-development and innovation activities and participate in the implementation of new tools/services
- Active participation in the development and implementation of Fit 4 Start
You hold a Master’s degree in management or entrepreneurship (Business School, University) and demonstrate a strong interest in innovation and technology. You also have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a start-up or SME, either in consulting or finance. In addition, your skillset includes the following competencies:
- Expertise in using strategic management tools (PESTEL, TOWS, BMC, Lean Start-up…)
- Knowledge in financial analysis
- Perfect command of the French and English language (both spoken and written), German and Luxembourgish are an advantage
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Organised, flexible and autonomous, you are proactive and demonstrate excellent listening, analytical and consolidation skills
We offer a varied job in a multidisciplinary and dynamic team. Please submit your application (CV and cover letter) online.