Luxinnovation, the national agency for the promotion of innovation and research, contributes to Luxembourg’s economic development by stimulating innovation, fueling international growth and attracting foreign investors to the territory.
Established as an Economic Interest Group (GIE), Luxinnovation is an initiative led by the Ministry of the Economy, the Ministry of Higher Education and Research, the Chamber of Commerce, the Chamber of Trades and the FEDIL – The Voice of Luxembourg’s Industry. .Within this context, the Creative Industries Cluster, which spans across 12 branches (architecture (engineering/town planning); crafts and manufacturing; visual arts; film and audio-visual; design; fashion design; interactive media & gaming; marketing and communication; literature; digital media and publishing; performing arts and music) offers a 3-6 month full –time internship or alternating on a longer period. To fill this position we are looking for a:
- Support the cluster to implement internal tools to monitor the Creative Industries ecosystem:
- Analyse the Creative Industries subsectors
- Update current knowledge on national stakeholders
- Work in close collaboration with the marketing & communication team at Luxinnovation in order to plan, organise and manage events and publications (print and web).
- Meet stakeholders during client meetings and participate at ideation level for potential client roadmaps.
- Help with the community management of our online creative hub creativecluster.lu.
The list of missions is adaptable and will depend on the duration of the internship and the trainee’s profile.
You are currently studying in a field related to management and/ or creative industries (minimum level BAC+2) with a keen interest for creative industries and its economic impact. You are a team player, result driven and you show following competencies:
- You combine excellent organisational and communication skills (oral and written)
- You have a problem-solving attitude
- You are perfectly fluent in English and French. The knowledge of German and/or Luxembourgish is an asset.
We offer an internship with diversified tasks in a dynamic organisation. Please send your application including a motivation letter and CV here.