Luxinnovation, the national agency for the promotion of innovation and research, contributes to Luxembourg’s economic development by stimulating innovation, fuelling international growth and attracting foreign investors to the territory.
Established as an Economic Interest Group (GIE), Luxinnovation is an initiative led by the Ministry of the Economy, the Ministry of Higher Education and Research, the Chamber of Commerce, the Chamber of Trades and the FEDIL – The Voice of Luxembourg’s Industry. With more than 80 employees with highly qualified profiles and as diverse as the services offered, we are now looking for a:
Trainee – European RDI Department (m/f)
6-8 month full –time internship. Starting date : ASAP
The National European RDI support team is the National Contact Point for the EU research funding programme Horizon Europe.
The main mission of the intern will be to assist in running a support scheme for the Marie Curie (MSCA) Postdoctoral fellowship programme. In this support scheme, Luxinnovation assists public and private research organizations in Luxembourg to identify promising postdoctoral researchers from around the world to apply to the MSCA postdoctoral fellowships.
- Head-hunting of PhD level researchers from around the world that are experts in specific domains
- The intern will organize and manage a database with the contacts to these research groups and assist our marketing and communication team in contacting these researchers.
- Furthermore, the intern will communicate with Luxembourg research organizations (public and private) to follow-up on their requests.
The intern will also have the opportunity to be involved in the support offered by the National Contact Points for Horizon Europe, assisting them in setting up communication initiatives, and in the monitoring of their interaction with clients.
- Student in Bachelor or Master, the internship will be fully part of the study programme.
- Background in Library sciences is an advantage.
- You are familiar with the principles of academic publishing and the bibliometrics of different scientific fields, including the respective databases (e.g. Scopus, Google Scholar, Pubmed).
- You are a team player, result driven and you combine excellent organisational and communication skills
- You are perfectly fluent in English and show a good command of French
We offer an internship with diversified tasks in a dynamic organisation. Please send your application including a motivation letter and CV.