Luxinnovation is the National Agency for Innovation and Research. Luxinnovation contributes to the economic development of Luxembourg by fostering innovation and research, fueling international growth and attracting foreign direct investment. Luxinnovation manages, among others, the HealthTech Cluster Initiative that stimulates the collaborative development within key sectors of Luxembourg’s economy. Within this context, Luxinnovation offers a 2-6 month full –time internship or alternating on a longer period.
Support the cluster to implement internal tools to monitor the HealthTech ecosystem:
- Analyse the HealthTech subsectors
- Update current knowledge on national stakeholders
- Refine marketing lists
- Work in close collaboration with the communication team in order to plan, organise and manage events and publications (print and web)
The list of missions is adaptable and will depend on the duration of the internship and the trainee’s profile.
You are currently studying (Master/engineer degree) Pharmacy, Biochemistry , Molecular Biology or another Biomedical Discipline. You are a teamplayer and results driven and you show following competencies:
- You combine excellent analytic, organisational and communication skills (oral and written)
- You are perfectly fluent in English and you understand French. The knowledge of German and/or Luxembourgish is an asset.
We offer an internship with diversified tasks in a dynamic organisation. Please send your application including a motivation letter and CV