Luxinnovation, the national agency for the promotion of innovation and research, contributes to Luxembourg’s economic development by stimulating innovation, fueling international growth and attracting foreign investors to the territory.
Established as an Economic Interest Group (GIE), Luxinnovation is an initiative led by the Ministry of the Economy, the Ministry of Higher Education and Research, the Chamber of Commerce, the Chamber of Trades and the FEDIL – The Voice of Luxembourg’s Industry. With more than 70 employees with highly qualified profiles and as diverse as the services offered, we are now looking for a:
for our National European RDI support team
3- 6 month full –time internship.
Starting date : January 2021
The National European RDI support team is the National Contact Point for the EU research funding programme Horizon 2020 / Horizon Europe.
The main mission of the intern will be to assist in running a support scheme for the Marie Curie (MSCA) Postdoctoral fellowship programme. In this support scheme, Luxinnovation assists public and private research organizations in Luxembourg to identify promising postdoctoral researchers from around the world to apply to the MSCA postdoctoral fellowships.
- Based on keywords describing the scientific needs of the Luxembourgish research organisations, the intern will design a workflow to identify research groups around the world that are experts in these fields based on their publication records.
- The intern will organize and manage a database with the contacts to these research groups and assist our marketing and communication team in contacting these researchers.
- Furthermore, the intern will assist the National Contact Point in supporting potential MSCA applicants and the respective host organizations during the grant preparation phase.
- Student in Bachelor or Master, the internship will be fully part of the study programme.
- Background in Library sciences or similar.
- You are familiar with the principles of academic publishing and the bibliometrics of different scientific fields, including the respective databases (e.g. Scopus, Google Scholar, Pubmed).
- Experience in the use of Microsoft PowerBI is an asset
- You are a team player, result driven and you combine excellent organisational and communication skills
- You are perfectly fluent in English. The knowledge of German, French and/or Luxembourgish is an asset
We offer an internship with diversified tasks in a dynamic organisation. Please send your application including a motivation letter and CV here.