What does it cover?
- Financing an individual postdoctoral position in Luxembourg for up to two years (EF, European fellowships) or when going outside of Europe for up to two years and then returning to Luxembourg for one year (GF, global fellowships
- Commonly, secondments to other organisations (private or public) for up to 8 months are part of these projects, enriching your research experience and training your skills. An additional (to the 24 month fellowship) 6 month placement in a private organization toward the end of the fellowship is also possible and will increase your employability.
- Bottom-up projects from any area
- Special opportunities for researchers with disabilities, career breaks, returning to Europe or working at companies/NGOs/public administrations
What does it not cover?
- Financing collaborative projects involving multiple organisations
- Projects that do not involve any research
How does it work?
The financial support for Marie Skłodowska-Curie PF takes the form of a grant (awarded to the host organisation) covering 100% of the action’s eligible costs:
- Living, mobility and family allowances for the researcher (up to 6340€ per month before tax)
- Research, training and networking costs (1000€ per month)
- Management and indirect costs (for the organization to keep, 650€ per month)
- The costs are paid by the European Commission to the host organization, who will have a working contract with the applicant