Not only did the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce offer VivaTech passes at a preferential rate as well as a guided tour for Luxembourg start-ups at the fair, but the partners are offering some very special prizes for international start-ups. The Chamber of Commerce, the Ministry of the Economy, Luxinnovation and the House of Startups are organising a competition offering 3 tailor-made soft landing trips for start-ups who would like to discover the Luxembourg start-up ecosystem.
Luxembourg ecosystem prize: the gift that keeps on giving
3 lucky winners will receive the full Luxembourg start-up experience including:
- 1 week incubation at the Luxembourg City Incubator hosted in the House of Start-ups
- Transport and accommodation of 1 week for 2 people per start-up from Europe
Interested? Here’s how to participate in the start-up competition
Participating is as easy as 1-2-3. Start-ups who want to take a chance on winning a Luxembourg soft-landing package have to fulfill these easy steps:
- Visit the Luxembourg pavilion B15 at VivaTech
- Register your contact information and email to participate in the competition
- Calling all international start-ups. To boost your chances to win, interact with us on social media. You just need to tell us in a Facebook, Twitter or Instagram post why you would like to win a trip to Luxembourg for your start-up using the event hashtag #LUatVIVATECH. The more creative the better. The best posts will be shared over our social channels during the VivaTech fair.
Follow @LuxTradeInvest accounts on Twitter and Facebook or join our LinkedIn group if you do not want to miss out on the buzz, the excitement, and the chance to visit Luxembourg.