As of the 2015 Winter Semester, the University of Luxembourg and its partner, the Institut luxembourgeois de la normalisation, de l’accréditation, de la sécurité et qualité des produits et services (ILNAS), are offering the certificate – Smart ICT for business innovation.
The purpose of this certificate is to train in a year’s time, including classes, seminars and an internship, people who want to – further -develop Smart ICT skills and maybe embrace new career opportunitiesin positions like Digital Strategy Consultant, Smart ICT Consultant, Innovation Manager, Standards Manager, Head of Innovation, Head of Digital Strategy or Entrepreneur (start-up company).
The certificate aims at enhancing the skills of ICT professionals and reinforcing the position of Luxembourg in the field of Smart ICT by offering its students a broad view of Smart ICT concepts and tools at their disposal to develop their sense of innovation.
The University certificate is mainly aimed at experienced ICT professionals who wish to enhance their Smart ICT skills.
Learning Outcomes & Career Prospects
Students who successfully complete the University certificate – Smart ICT for business innovation will be able to:
- Identify and decode the high potential of Smart ICT concepts for business and innovation;
- Cater for the current and future issues and standardisation needs in ICT areas such as Digital Intelligence (development of ICT standardization, ICT Governance), Smart Platforms (Cloud Computing, Smart Cities, Green ICT), and Smart Interactions (Internet of Things & Sensor Networks, Smart Cyber Physical Systems & Robotics, Big data and Analytics, Digital Trust);
- Analyse the challenges of Digital Trust and information security;
- Identify participants and goals in the standardisation process;
- Identify and use published and draft standards relevant to the ICT sector;
- Implement ICT technical standardisation in the business strategy
If you are interested in this certificate, click here for more info.