The CLEPA Innovation Awards 2018 are now open for application. The closing date to submit entries is 31 March 2018. The winners will be announced during the Awards Ceremony and Gala Dinner on 13 June 2018 in The Hague, the Netherlands.
The CLEPA Innovation Awards, this year again supported by Deloitte, recognise the innovative force of the European automotive suppliers for in the fields of technology solutions, products, business models and cooperation. Place of celebration is The Hague, marking the anniversary of the Dutch association RAI, established 125 years ago.
Why should your company apply for the CLEPA Innovation Awards?
- Brand enhancement for nominees and awarded companies
- Recognition of employees’ innovation efforts
- Press coverage for nominees and winners through respected automotive magazines
- Exposure through the communication channels of CLEPA and the National Associations
- Use of Award application in your external and internal communication
Who is eligible for the Innovation Awards?
Automotive suppliers, irrespective of size, with innovations in the fields of 1.) Connectivity and Automation, 2.) Cooperation within the value chain, 3.) Environment and 4.) Safety.
How are the Innovation Awards attributed?
The evaluation criteria are ambition, market relevance, impact and quality of the innovation (25% for each of these criteria).
How does the application process work, what are the costs and efforts associated?
- Fill out the applicant-friendly registration form to take part in the competition.
- It shouldn’t take more than a few hours to prepare.
- Send it back to us, by email, before the 31 March 2018.
- Each application costs 200€ + VAT.
- In case of questions, please do not hesitate to contact us for clarification.
Who is assessing the applications?
The jury is composed of an independent and distinguished pan-European panel of experts from the automotive industry, research organisations, European associations and universities. The jury member profiles reflect a wide range of high-level experience in the automotive sector, ranging from research and development, business development and engineering to design and manufacturing.