The European Enterprise Promotion Awards reward those who promote entrepreneurship and small business at the national, regional and local level. Since 2006, over 2,800 projects have entered the awards and together they have supported the creation of thousands of new companies.
The objectives of the awards are to:
- identify and recognise successful activities and initiatives undertaken to promote enterprise and entrepreneurship
- showcase and share examples of best entrepreneurship policies and practices
- create a greater awareness of the role entrepreneurs play in society
- encourage and inspire potential entrepreneurs.
- Promoting the entrepreneurial spirit
- Investing in entrepreneurial skills
- Improving the business environment
- Supporting the internationalisation of business
- Responsible and inclusive entrepreneurship
The award ceremony will be held in November 2017.