Luxinnovation as National Contact Point for Horizon 2020 can support you throughout the complete process with:
- Attracting targeted researchers to apply to your institution
- Filtering the best postdoctoral candidates for your proposal (if desired)
- Training the candidates in proposal writing
- Reviewing the proposals before submission
What we need from you is:
- A short description of your research project and the desired profile of the candidate
- Subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed about this initiative and other Horizon 2020 opportunities
Funding PhD students and postdoctoral researchers – Opportunities for principal investigators and companies
The European Commission offers funding opportunities for PhD students and Postdoctoral researchers in the public and private sectors through the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) that are part of Horizon 2020. MSCA includes various programmes for different purposes and career stages, including Individual Fellowships (IF), which are the focus of this document. The MSCA programme is open to all research domains (including notably fundamental, applied, industrial and socioeconomic research), to all types of institutions (public, private, NGOs, administrations) and to candidates from anywhere in the world.
Luxinnovation hosts the National Contact Points for Horizon 2020. We will accompany you through all the steps of the process toward success in a discrete and customer-oriented manner, free of charge.
Find more information about MSCA in our programme details