The launch of these calls comes shortly after the publication of the Data-Driven Innovation Strategy by the Ministry of the Economy, in which artificial intelligence coupled with the internet of things, smart components, systems and networks, big data analytics and high performance computing are envisioned as drivers of future growth.
High performance computing (EuroHPC) calls for proposals
Five calls for proposals are now open in two domains, i) Towards Extreme Scale Technologies and Applications and ii) Innovating and Widening the HPC Use and Skills Base:
- EuroHPC-01-2019 Extreme scale computing and data driven technologies
- EuroHPC-02-2019 HPC and data centric environments and application platforms
- EuroHPC-03-2019 Industrial software codes for extreme scale computing environments and applications
- EuroHPC-04-2019 HPC Competence Centres
- EuroHPC-05-2019 Stimulating the innovation potential of SMEs
The EuroHPC JU programme is open to any organisation that can make a contribution to the research and innovation objectives of the programme. Luxembourg players are entitled to participate.
The members of the National Contact Points network at Luxinnovation will be happy to exchange with all the interested stakeholders on how these new calls can contribute to their research and innovation agenda and how their expertise can contribute to responding to the expectations of the EuroHPC calls. Luxinnovation can also support the entire application process, from administrative matters to proposal reviews.
Please note that private entities applying to EuroHPC Research and Innovation Actions can also benefit from the Fit 4 Horizon 2020 incentive.