The INNOWWIDE pilot call intends to bring European highly innovative SMEs to the forefront of international markets by opening two calls that will allow them to conduct Viability Assessment Projects (VAPs) in cooperation with local stakeholders. It will, then, create the conditions to increase the uptake of European innovative solutions in markets outside of Europe. The VAP lasts no longer than six months.
Two calls will be implemented with a total budget of 7,2M€, allowing to fund 120 VAPs (60k€/VAP), and targeting markets of developing countries, large emerging economies (Brazil, Russia, India, China, Mexico) and developed countries with the same allocation for each of these three country categories.
Who can apply?
- For-profit innovative SMEs, including young companies and start-ups, from any sector looking to compete and start a business in new and emerging markets around the world.
- You must be established in an EU Member State or a Horizon 2020 associated country.
- The project must specify a partner entity (subcontractor) from the VAP focus country or countries.
When will the calls be launched?
- The second call will be launched on 15thof January 2020.
- Applications are open until 31stof March 2020.