This award is aimed as much at business innovators as independent innovators and young researchers. Any person or group of persons, domiciled or working in Luxembourg may participate, as well as any Luxembourger studying or working abroad.
Five prizes were awarded at the last edition in 2016, from the twenty or so submitted dossiers:
- Innovation Award: Tarkett GdL for its project: “Digital Printing for Vinyl Flooring”;
- “Start-up” category: Apateq – PWT for its: “MarinePaq on-shore” project;
- “Product design” category: ArcelorMittal – Long Products R & D for the project “New Z sheet piling technique”;
- “Process” category: Husky Injection Molding Sytems for the project: “Automatisierte flexible Manifold Fertigungszelle”;
- “Automotive” category: IEE for its “VitaSense” project.
Candidates for the 2018 edition have until July 1 to submit their application.