The Commission invites anyone with an interest in future research and innovation partnerships to participate to the surveys aimed at collecting the opinions of stakeholders on 12 of the institutionalised partnerships proposed under Horizon Europe, the next EU research and innovation programme (2021-2027). The consultation is fundamental in assessing the overall need for specific research and innovation partnerships and in sharpening the focus where the impact would be the strongest.
The proposed institutionalised partnerships for which the European Commission is seeking opinions cover the following topics:
- EU-Africa research partnership on health security to tackle infectious diseases
- Innovative Health Initiative
- Key Digital Technologies
- Smart Networks and Services
- European Metrology
- Transforming Europe’s rail system
- Integrated Air Traffic Management
- Clean Aviation
- Circular bio-based Europe
- Clean Hydrogen
- Safe and Automated Road Transport
- Innovative SMEs
Additionally, to allow as many stakeholders as possible to share their views on Horizon Europe Implementation Strategy, the deadline for responses has been extended to 4 October 2019. The related online survey is accessible here.