Luxinnovation spoke with CEO Vineet Devaiah.
How did you first hear about Luxinnovation and our Fit 4 Start programme?
I was looking for soft-landing programmes into Europe. I has looked at several across Europe and during the research the Fit4start programme blew away compared to any other programme by miles. I then spent time researching the programme over the internet and some of the press releases.
What was your biggest achievement?
With the Fit 4 Start programme our biggest achievement was launching the largest VR developer community. We grew from 0-5000 developers within 3 months and we achieved MVP (Minimum Viable Product) profitability around our first month.
Name 3 things you especially like about the Fit 4 Start programme?
- Access to mentors and help from the team came quickly and was very effective.
- Luxembourg is poised to be one of the best start-up hubs in the world and Fit 4 Start is the best way into it for an early stage company.
- There was great help from the other teams and we learnt and shared a lot of best practices.
What did you learn so for by participating in the Fit 4 Start programme?
- Building a better sales/BD (Business Development) approach for enterprise clients
- Launching an MVP and iterating to find product-market fit
What are the upcoming challenges for your start-up?
- Finding enterprise clients (clients with more than 1000 employees or more than 1M visits/month in terms of website traffic)
- Raising our next round of funding so we can stay in Luxembourg and grow.
Tips and tricks of an entrepreneur:
What advice would you give to other entrepreneurs?
“Do your own thing as fast as possible, learn from your mistakes and iterate. “
CEO: Vineet Devaiah
Founding date: Sept, 2012
Registered office: Suite 1200, 444 Castro street- CA 94140
Contact email: email@example.com
Social media profiles: @teliportme on Twitter