Fit 4 Start is scaling up in 2018: no less than 10 ICT start-ups with innovative ideas and a strong determination to succeed will be able to benefit from the next edition of this exclusive acceleration programme. Fit 4 Start offers intensive coaching, attractive pre-seed capital and access to the best networks. Entrepreneurs with innovative ideas, strong motivation to succeed and high development potential are invited to apply until 25 January 2018 (end of the day).
The Fit 4 Start programme attracts innovative entrepreneurs from well beyond Luxembourg’s borders and has become renowned in the start-up community as a very valuable launch pad for early-stage ICT companies. Due to its success, Luxinnovation and the Ministry of the Economy have now decided to double the number of places available and offer 10 start-ups the opportunity to benefit from the next edition. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in a competitive pitching session where the participants will be selected.
Fit 4 Start offers:
- 16 weeks of expert coaching in Lean Start-Up, a structured methodology for rapid product and service development, and the Agile methodology which calls for high flexibility and the ability to pursue and realise well-defined short-term objectives;
- free access to co-working space in a business incubator; and
- a grant of €50,000, to be matched by €10,000 of equity.
- setting up or have incorporated an ICT company with an innovative slant in Luxembourg less than 12 months before the start of the programme;
- a team of at least 2 people, of whom at least one will work full time on the project during your participation in Fit 4 Start.